PODCAST SEASON 1
As a mom, wife, and passionate career woman, this podcast is a space I created to talk about the real life success and struggles of motherhood, being a woman, having a career, and finding a space to exist in the chaos. These conversations are simply a sneak peak into women that are interested in building a supportive network to learn and grow in.
I am so excited to share the voices of people I love and admire with all of you! Cheers to women that are here for honest conversation, stretching themselves to achieve their dreams and raising kids, while finishing the job of raising themselves.
This is a literal dream come true. Throughout my life, the thing I have taken the most pride in, has caused the most pain, and has created space for the most growth, are the conversations and relationships I have with the people around me. This podcast is proof that no matter our age, stage, or the title we hold, we are all just doing our best to grow through our experiences. It is in the sharing of our experiences that we are able to choose our own ending- to choose the lasting impact we will allow them to have on who we are and how we exist in our world.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family, Freedom and Finding your Focus with Jessica Stickel (revisited) – The United State of Us- Women, Career, Motherhood, and the Messy Truth about Raising Ourselves
- Family, Freedom and Finding your Focus with Jessica Stickel (revisited)
- The Untold Story: Evolving Career, Health Goals, and Life without Kids with Julie D'Amico-Beres
- Postpartum Body, Postpartum Brain- Connecting your Brain and Body After Baby with Holly Keskey-Koester
- Military life, Motherhood and Medicine. Lessons on Leadership with Katherine Vergos
- The Art of Friendship with Tracy Joynt and Amy Hopkins
Want to work with us?
email Erin at: email@example.com